Welcome to the FashionCrowd experiment!
Are you passionate about fashion & sustainability – and eager to try new tools that support fair fashion?
Become part of our crowd-based experiment exploring new ways to involve consumers in the processes of fashion design, production and use! We developed the TrendRack app that can help to better estimate the interests and needs of consumers so that fashion producers can avoid overproduction more easily.
Try out our TrendRack app, a fun way to share your expertise & taste and tell us what you think about it!
- Download and install the TrendRack app from the Google Play Store.
- Register and click on the confirmation link in the E-Mail you will receive from a service called TooManyEyes (look in your spam folder if none arrives).
- Log into the app.
- In the app you find a list of tasks. The tasks help identify fashion items similar to a new design. Solve as many as you like over the next days and collect points to earn badges.
To learn more take a look at our short instructions.
- Among the participants who also complete a short online questionnaire we will draw three 50 € shopping vouchers for a sustainable fashion item of their choice.
Maximize your points:
- TrendRack notifies you when there is a new task to solve (no more than 2 – 3 per day).
The quicker you are in starting the task the more points you will get: double points when you start a task within 50 seconds after the notification, triple points within 20 seconds.
As this boost will apply to the complete task, you can then take your time to solve it.
- For each task, the one among the quick players who found the best suiting pictures is awarded 500 extra points!
We hope that you have a lot of fun during the experiment and are looking forward to your impressions and opinions about the TrendRack app!
If you have any questions or trouble, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org